PAYMENT & POLICY
Terms of Sale--Net 30
Return Policy--Up to 20 days, with receipt, 10% restocking fee
Minimum Purchase: Walk-ins $5; open account $20
BOLT & NUT SUPPLY COMPANY advises the following:
- Minimum Orders: There is a $1 minimum amount on all cash sales. Minimum invoice for credit customers is $20; however we will “hold”: an order open for 30 days to meet the minimum sale requirement.
- Prices: Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Quotations: Quoted prices are valid for thirty (30) days. Otherwise, invoices reflect prices in effect at time of order.
- Special Merchandise: Confirmed orders for merchandise of special design, quantities manufactured on special order and/or of a class or quantity not regularly stocked in inventory, cannot be cancelled without prior notification to and approval of Bolt & Nut Supply Company. A deposit may be required for special merchandise orders. Special/Custom orders completed are NOT returnable.
- Returned Merchandise: All returned merchandise must be accompanied with its respective packing list or invoice. If fault lies with the customer, Bolt & Nut Supply Company will do everything possible to minimize expense or loss, and, in these cases, Bolt & Nut Supply Company reserves the right to make reasonable charges for restocking returned merchandise. For cash refunds with a value greater than $100.00, a check will be issued and forwarded.
- Claims: Shortages and damaged or defective merchandise must be reported to Bolt & Nut Supply Company at once upon receipt of shipment. Claims for merchandise damaged or lost while in transit should be filed promptly by the consignee directly with the transportation company as all merchandise is shipped at the buyer's risk.
- Routing Shipments: If specific shipping instructions are not provided by the customer, Bolt & Nut Supply Company will use its discretion.
- Sales Tax: All merchandise received by customers within the state of Utah is subject to state sales tax unless a properly completed and signed resale/exemption certificate (or other acceptable documentation) is on file with Bolt & Nut Supply Company and remains current.
- Remittance / Payment: Invoices are provided promptly after sale. All invoices are due and payable 30 days from the invoice date. Statements are provided only if requested or if the account is past due. All remittance/payment must be forwarded to Bolt & Nut Supply Company, Attn: Accounts Receivable, 2212 South West Temple #1, Salt Lake City, UT, U.S.A., unless otherwise specified.
- Past Due Accounts: Accounts 45 days past will be put on C.O.D (cash sale) until the account is brought up to date. Accounts 90 days past due will be closed and sent to our attorney for collection.
- Guarantee / Warranty: Bolt & Nut Supply Company does not imply or express any guarantee and/or warranty other than provided by manufacturer.